Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shiny Things and Silhouettes

Not much to say today, just some pretty pictures.




My feet in some shimmery water.


Large shiny Hematite rock I found on campus.




I just love the tone of these last two pieces. There's a quiet mood set by the subdued lighting at sunset. It's good for those days when you need to relax, which just so happens to be all the time for me.

I'm going to be changing things up with the start of school next week. Most likely It'll be down to one picture per entry, with a short blurb about it. (Blurb. Haha.)
Anyway, I'll still try to keep it to twice a week, usually up by Wednesday and Saturday nights if I can.

3 comments:

  1. That first pic is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hematite pictures and the one with your feet is cool Love you aunt laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think the feet in the water is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete